Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Fall Sports Registration is now open. Click here for the directions and guidelines for high school sports.
Fall sports registration for middle school sports will open on June 1st. Click here for directions.
Contact Mr. Diamond at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Coaches will send out practice schedules to prospective athletes.
A baseline ImPACT Testing is required for all athletes. The baseline is good for two years. If your child had an ImPACT baseline test on or before March 30, 2020, they will need a new test. ImPACT Baseline testing will take place at home this spring. Students will be notified if they need a test and a unique code will be emailed to the student with instructions.
Emails will be sent regarding physical expiration date and ImPACT date.
If your child has asthma or needs an Epi-PEN, Mrs. Manlove mailed home those forms in April. They are required each school year. Current AAPs/Epi-Pen orders will expire on June 23th. These forms are good only for the school year. They expire after the last day of school
Should you have specific questions about registering or medical forms, please contact Mr. Diamond at email@example.com. All athletes must have a current physical on file as well as a current health history questionnaire. Physicals are good for 365 days. If your child has Asthma, an Asthma Action plan must be on file with the nurse.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved. Should you have questions about the registration process, please contact Mr. Diamond, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed