Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Junior high athletic registration is now open. The deadlines for junior high sports are:
Junior high basketball registration and medical forms are due by October 20th. Tryouts are over two days: October 24th and 25th. For specific questions about JH boys basketball please contact Mr. Kramaroff at firstname.lastname@example.org. The JH girls coach is Mr. Hagerthey and he can be contacted at email@example.com. They can answer sport specific questions. For all other questions, please contact Mr. Diamond at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register and turn in medical forms for JH wrestling is November 15th.
High school athletic registration opens October 15th. The deadlines for high school sports are:
The deadline for bowling, boys basketball, girls basketball and wrestling registrations and forms is November 13th.
The deadline for winter cheerleading registration and forms is October 30th. Cheer Squad and Competition Squad camp for cheerleading is October 31st, November 1st , and 2nd. Final Competition tryouts are Saturday, November 4th at 9:00. For specific questions about cheerleading please contact Ms. Ashley Dixon, head coach, at email@example.com.
Attention JUNIORS: Information about the 2019 Senior Trip was handed out today. An initial deposit of $290.00 is due by November 15th to Mr. Diamond. There are 80 seats reserved for the 2019 Senior Trip. Click here for the 2019 Senior Trip Packet.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed