Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Spring 2019 Sports Registration Information
High School and Middle School sports registration period and Medical Form Due Dates:
Registration Dates for all spring sports are February 4th to February 15th.
New physicals for all sports are due on February 15th.
Health History Updates are due by February 15th. Physicals are good for 365 days. If your physical has expired or will expire prior to tryouts beginning, you will need a new one.
Impact Testing dates for all athletes are February 20th and 21st in the A-wing computer lab. If you had an ImPACT test prior to April 1, 2017, you will need a new baseline test.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed