Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Registration for high school sports is closed for the fall. It was open from June 1st to August 14th.
Important Dates for High School Students:
High School Fall sports registration opens on June 1st and closes August 5th for all high school sports.
Physicals for high school athletes playing a high school sport must be submitted by August 1st. Physicals are good for 365 days. For example, if the physical was completed on August 1, 2018 it will expire on July 31, 2019.
Important Dates for Middle School Students:
Middle School Fall sports registration opens June 1st and closes August 26th for all middle school fall sports.
Physicals for middle school athletes playing a middle school sport in the fall must be submitted by August 26th. Physicals are good for 365 days. For example, if the physical was completed on August 26, 2018 it will expire on August 25, 2019.
Important Dates for all students planning on playing a fall sport:
Impact Testing dates for all athletes are June 4th or June 6th. If you had an ImPACT test prior to September 1, 2017, you will need a new baseline test. ImPACT baseline tests are required by the school district.
Meet the Coaches Night is June 10th from 6:30 to 8. The computer lab will be open for anyone that needs assistance registering.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed