Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Gift Card Purchases of the SUMMER
Beginning June 22nd, you will be able to pick up gift cards on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9 and 2.
This will be in effect until Monday, August 27th. For specific questions please contact
Mr. Diamond at email@example.com or Mrs. Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2018 Sports Information
PLEASE NOTE, WHEN YOU REGISTER, PLEASE USE THE GRADE THAT YOUR CHILD WILL BE IN NEXT FALL.
High School Fall sports registration opens on May 21st and closes August 1st for all high school sports.
- Junior High Fall sports registration opens May 21st and closes August 15th for all junior high sports.
- Impact Testing dates for all athletes are June 5th or June 7th. If you had an ImPACT test prior to September 1, 2016, you will need a new baseline test.
- Physicals: Physicals must be submitted by August 1st for all high school sports. Physicals are good for 365 days. For example, if you had a physical on August 6, 2017 it will expire on August 5, 2018.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed