Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Spring sports registration will open on Wednesday, February 12th and will close on Sunday, February 23rd. Physicals for spring sports must be submitted by February 24th. Physicals are good for 365 days. For example, if the physical was completed on March 6, 2019, it will expire on March 4, 2020 (due to leap year).
ImPACT Testing is required for all athletes. The baseline is good for two years. If your child had an ImPACT baseline test on or after April 6, 2018, they will need a new test. ImPACT baseline testing will be given on February 26th and 27th in the C-wing computer lab at 2:20.
We will post a list outside of the main office for students that need ImPACT baseline testing.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed