Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Summer weight room starts on Monday, June 26th at 10. For information about the summer weight room program please contact Coach Imion Powell at email@example.com. The weight room is only open to high school students in grades 9 to 12. You must register for the weight room by logging into your family account.
The gift card program is still active during the summer months. Orders are still being filled and can be picked up Monday through Thursday between 9am and 2pm. Please contact Mrs. Hutchinson or Mr. Diamond with more questions.
Believe it or not, it's time to start planning for the 2018 Senior Trip. We provided information to all juniors today in a meeting. A hard copy of the trip information packet was given to each student. Click here for more information on the 2018 Senior Trip.
The registration period for all high school and junior high fall sports will start on May 15th. The registration period for high school sports will end on August 1st. Registration period for junior high sports will end on August 31st.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed