Maple Shade Athletics and Activities
Spring sports registration will be open for one week. Registration starts on February 12th and closes on February 20th. All medical forms are due by February 20th. ImPACT testing dates are February 7th and/or Febraury 15th at 2:15 in the C-wing computer lab. These are the only testing dates for the spring.
Here are some helpful hints in registering your child:
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “Create an Account” icon.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose "Returning User-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Per state regulation N.J.A.C 6A: 16-2.2 school/team physicians must approve all NJSIAA State physicals for athletics. Therefore, we must have the forms in prior to the dates listed above. Please allow a five to seven-day turnaround for physicals to be approved.
If your child still needs a physical and Asthma Action Plan, you can still turn them into the athletic office at anytime. If you have already created a family account (if your child played a fall sport) you can upload them.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new AAP and Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Epi-Pen Form and return it to the athletic office.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed