2018 - 2019 Weight Training & Physical Conditioning Program Permission Form
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: All students are required to have a physical on file, before participating in the Weight Training and Physical Conditioning Program. The weight room is restricted to high school students only. Junior high students are not permitted to use the weight room outside of PE class.
Emergency Contact Information:
Weight Training & Physical Conditioning Program Rules
- Students must have a current physical on file.
- Students wait for the weight room supervisor outside of the weight room. Once he/she arrives, the locker room will be open for students to change.
- Horseplay, abusive behavior, and foul and/or abusive language are prohibited.
- No food or drink allowed in the weight room.
- All weights must be re-racked when you are done with them.
- Wipe down benches and equipment after use.
- Use equipment only as it is intended.
- If you are not sure about an exercise, ask for assistance.
- Always have a spotter.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Appropriate footwear (athletic sneakers) must be worn. Boots, “slides”, and open-toed shoes are not permitted. Shirts must be worn at all time.
- You are here to exercise, not to socialize. If you are done with your workout and you have a ride home, please leave.
- The weight room will be closed on Mondays because of faculty meetings.
- The weight room closes at 4:30 pm. You must have a ride home. If you do not have a ride home, do not stay after school.
Failure to abide by the above rules or any other MSHS rules and regulations may result in suspension and/or dismissal from the Weight Training and Physical Conditioning Program.
The regular weight room schedule will be posted weekly and is open from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Please pay attention to any announcements during the school day for any changes to this schedule.
SIGNATURE AND AUTHORIZATION